I have to get used to and accept the fact that I am perfectly imperfect. I say and do things that annoy me. I look in the mirror and am just instantly upset with what I see; angered by what I haven't changed. I cringe by those things perfected in others and not in myself.
I feel I have done so much to work on whats on the inside my outside now doesn't shine. It's simple flawed and dulled, because this isn't how it was supposed to be. This isn't how I see myself when I picture myself with my eyes shut tight.
I question why I binge. Why I have a constant feeling of self loathing and hatred. Why I sometimes feel this comes from others or even strangers, why I feel over looked and invisible in crowds. I have no answers, it just takes me into a darkness, that initiates the repetition of a cycle.
I'm tired, of fighting myself for an image I haven't lived up to.
Wednesday, July 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment