Saturday, July 14, 2012

Depression

Last night I went to bed and I was just feeling horrible. I feel like people constantly take from me with no idea how to give back, that people don't see me when in large crowd and this is nothing like who or who I was in the past. I don't don't know if my assumptions are wrong, if I am the cause of this darkness that is looming over me.   (so where I wanted to write out this lovely darkness I felt shrouded in last night, I am some what glad I didn't, I had not only the night but a great conversation to console upon.)

Today I spoke to someone about symptom of an allergy she had experienced, inclusive of fatigue and depression. Who would have know gluten caused fatigue and depression. this gave me glorious hope that maybe these thoughts and feelings I've been experiencing these last few years haven't been as unrealistic or with out cause as I have thought. Not that I am self diagnosing, but I can say the cleaner I have eaten the less I have had issues of this matter. I am not in the place to be tested at the moment but It will be the first thing I do when I get insurance.

Until then I will make some changes, and if I do test and the results do not conclude to reveal many of my issues, i may have to seek further help and assistance.

It is just very dark and lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment