Monday, July 30, 2012

Life long change

For years now I have been running from what I know is most true in life, the foods I most want and enjoy are negatively affecting my body. As much as I may enjoy sweet treats, breads and pastas, it may not just be that they are the cause of my weight issue, but they are a greater part of my health issue. Its hard to say but I may not be able to accept portion control as my way of battling my weight issues, I may really hace to step away from the table. I  cant be tested for a gluten intolerance  no a lack of health insurance and a failed health care system has robbed me of that but I will eat clean and use this Whole 30 program some one put me on to. I begin tomorrow with the hesitantion and awareness I may enjoyed my last piece of cake for a very very very very long time.

one day at a time begins tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment