Sunday, February 24, 2013

Across the World

I couldn't explain to you what I felt these first few weeks of the new year, but I can tell you. I lost and gained weight, I was "fired" from a job, just as I was picking up my life and moving half way across the world. 
So today I find myself sitting in a classroom full of people from all over the globe, learning Korean. We each sit here with hopes for the future, goals we hope will propel us into greatness and a year which begins in a new world and land for which, I am not accustomed. But, I embrace it, I encourage and welcome it with open arms, and allow for it to lead me on my path. 

I have given way to new traditions and lifestyles, I have begun a meditation practice, which I love
I hope to take on a crossfit regiment as well as a healthier diet and lifestyle. I hope to dedicate a few moments at least a week to sharing all these new ventures with you.

From Korea

An-nyung-hah-se-yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment